Old Vine Zinfandel
- Vineyard: Grady Family Vineyards
- Product Type: Old Vine Zinfandel
- Grapes: Old Vine Zinfandel
- Alcohol Content: 14.8%
- Country Of Origin: California
- Region: Lodi California
The Grady Zinfandel vineyard is now over 35 years old and produces a much lighter crop. This allows the vines to intensify the flavors in the fruit so they can produce a rich, fruit forward and full bodied wine with nice spice and pepper notes on the finish. Their handcrafted Zinfandel is then aged in French oak barrels for over 15 months to add to the complexity of the wine.
- Food Pairings: Summer barbecues, pizza or just sipping.